Parrott Certified Installer
Using a mobile phone while driving is strictly prohibited, and offenders face a fine and penalty points on their licence. To stay in touch in the car, get your Parrot hands-free system fitted now.
Profitable and innovative since it was founded, in 1994, Parrot has developed a wide range of products enhancing the wireless experience around the mobile phone and the computer from Bluetooth® hands free car kits to wireless digital picture frames and Hi-Fi speaker systems. Today, Parrot is the worldwide leader in wireless peripherals.
Driven by innovation with 8% of revenues invested in R&D, Parrot is committed to developing products that make people's lives easier, i.e. products that are easy to use and as intuitive as possible. As it stands today, Parrot has all the capabilities required to profit fully from the outstanding future promised by wireless peripherals, starting with hands free car kits.
Parrot hands free systems benefit from the following (depending on the model):
- Bluetooth hands-free music system
- Bluetooth hands-free music system with OLED screen
- Bluetooth hands-free music system with 2.4" colour screen
- Wireless remote control
- OLED display & wireless remote control
- Color TFT 2.4" display & wireless remote control
- Automatic phonebook synchronisation
- Training-free, multi-speaker voice recognition
- Text-To-Speech: speech synthesis of the names in the phonebook
- Connections: iPod / iPhone, USB, line-in
- Displays menus, contacts, user settings, simplified playlist etc...
- Displays menus, contacts, settings, complete playlist, CD cover (if already in the player and if linked to the file being played)
- Bluetooth Stereo A2DP
- Connections: iPod / iPhone, USB, line-in Bluetooth Stereo A2DP
- Conversation and music reproduced through the vehicle's speakers
- Connections: iPod / iPhone, USB, SD/SD-HC card, line-in